1) The Pyramid House is a luxury house, great comfort and high technology, although its price is lower than the traditional construction. Considered for legal purposes as a "prefabricated house" since it could be completely disassembled and relocated (except the effects control system). However, it's much more complete and complex than any prefabricated house on the market. The pyramid house is ecological, built with renewable materials such as wood, and the non-renewable part (aluminum) is of unlimited duration. Extremely resistant to earthquakes, much more than any other form of construction.
2) The most important effect: Inside the Pyramidal House, nothing rots, but living organisms have no problem with vital processes such as digestion, photosynthesis, etc.
3) The impossibility of putrefaction is the cause of its bacteriostatic power; therefore, bacterial diseases can't develop, and the possibility of contracting viral diseases is minimized or eliminated. In the near future, hospitals and mainly operating rooms, where bacterial promiscuity represents a high risk for patients, will be built in the form of pyramids.
4) All matter contracts molecularly to its perfect structures, and therefore biological functions are normalized; this explains why it's anti-rheumatic, anti-inflammatory, etc. To this is added a muscle relaxant effect, derived from the magnetic equilibrium produced by the field (which naturally interacts with the Earth's magnetic field). The quantum completeness provided by the accumulation of neutrinos (orb, bions), contributes to the vitalization factor, which together produces the prolongation of cellular life (anti-age), without the side effects of chemical antiaging methods.
5) The elimination of free radicals from the magnetic field that forms makes it a potent antioxidant, but in the absence of chemical invasion, the necessary biological oxidation in living organisms isn't inhibited.
6) Greater thermal performance since occupies less space than quadrangular construction. For example: A Pyramid House of 11x11 meters, is 7 meters high, therefore occupies 282.3 cubic meters. A square house of 11x11 meters will be about three meters high, occupying 363 cubic meters, 81 cubic meters more, which at the time of air conditioning is equivalent to two more rooms. On the other hand, during the summer, the pyramidal shape allows that with a simple device, placed at the top, the hot air comes out by itself, accelerating ventilation.
7) It doesn't accumulate snow, since it's roof and wall at the same time, and the structure perfectly supports the accumulation of snow, even if it was entirely covered by it. Its aerodynamic shape makes it extremely eolorresistant (resistant to wind) since the lines of force are directed towards the ground.
8) In seismic zones, the PyramidHouse of Piramicasa® represents an extraordinary advantage, since the pyramid is the most earthquake-resistant structure possible, even more than the domes. The PyramidHouse is designed under the most stringent structural resistance standards; its materials are lighter than those of traditional construction.
Much has been speculated with matters of sacred geometry, waves of form, subtle energies, and so on, but rarely any factors respect to the pyramidal form are taken into account. Some people, thanks to their fears, ignorance, prejudices and purely theoretical assumptions, write irresponsibly about the effects of the pyramids, without having done enough experiments, sometimes not even one, thus the misinformation about it.
As geobiologists, architects, engineers, doctors and therapists who work with the various geometric forms can verify, no geometric form delivers results as with the pyramid.
Neither the domes, nor the cones, nor the yurts or the Indian tipis, nor the diverse structures built based on sacred geometry, have accomplished even a fraction of the effects that we achieve in the pyramids.
If they succeeded and could demonstrate the same benefits, our work could be combined, and we would have a higher number of constructive, aesthetic and functional options.
We have also worked a lot with domes, cones, and pyramids of three, five, six and eight faces. Even strictly following sacred geometry, with none of these forms, we've been able to replace the pyramidal effect, which we only achieved with the quadrangular pyramid of 51º 51 '14 "of inclination of its faces. In some cases, the practical difficulties have been higher than with the pyramid.
To achieve part of the effect of accumulation of neutrinos, but also less than half of the magnetic field power of a cone (measured in dehydration coefficient), we need a height equal to three diameters.
That's why the geomantics and rabdomantes of the Middle Ages built conical towers in some castles. Also, the magicians used a "bonnet" or conical hat, obtaining an effect of Anti-cone, similar but much less intense than the Anti-pyramid.
The Pyramidal House isn't a mere "architectural" product nor "quantum," nor it includes only the geobiological factor of the waveform (which in quantum is called SIMAFO, or Magnetic Sympathy of Form ).
Between 1984 and 1991, we conducted an investigation whose purpose for physicists was to study the characteristics and behaviour of neutrinos, while my interest was to understand why I was getting out of a deforming rheumatism. For this, nothing better than the pyramidal form, since the physicists involved knew for decades that this form can trap neutrinos in its magnetic field, concentrate them, stabilize them (causing the electronic-muonic-tauonic process to slow down, leading to "Tauonic T"), leaving them more time at the disposal of the exposed matter to incorporate into their deficient atoms and make the quantum-atomic completeness, which results in greater molecular stability and therefore organic vitality if they are living beings.
But this is only one of the many qualities of the pyramid. The Pyramidal Effect is not a single or simple effect, but a concatenation of simultaneous effects, from which we know enough to use them safely, without risks and with enormous benefits. It's only necessary, as with all devices, to build them with complete knowledge. After forty years of theoretical and empirical research, with countless biological analysis, mineral crystallization and thousands of verified therapeutic effects, we also know when and why a pyramid can cause damage, like everything that works if it's built with a lack of knowledge or irresponsibly.
All of us who've been working with pyramids methodically for decades have passed through the stage of fear, as happened to the pioneers of electricity, or mechanics, or aviation. But it's time to learn more and speculate less, that's why we've done so much and written clearly about it.
Some pyramidal constructions can indeed be harmful to health, rather than beneficial. In the same way, a poorly constructed car, airplane or electrical installation can end up in disgrace. However, there is no much risk with a pyramid, and it's always possible to repair any damage caused. What is not so easy, is to recover the money spent on a bad construction, so you have to inform yourself well before starting to manufacture or build pyramids, and it's not with those who have partially copied our work, with whom you will get better information.
When using ferromagnetic or diamagnetic material, the pyramid can be more powerful (quantitatively, but qualitatively harmful), but the quality of a completely paramagnetic pyramid won't present any risk inside. There's a percentage of tolerance of ferromagnetic or diamagnetic materials in its construction, but should be avoided as part of the functional structure of the pyramid as such. Copper electrical wiring will never reach the tolerance range of a large pyramid, but of course, we will avoid cast iron stoves, metallic beds, or any dense metal mass. The structure itself has wooden spikes (studs or spikes), replacing most bolts and screws. The pyramidal house is basically made of wood and derivatives, aluminum and glass, with insulators that can be cork, fibreglass, an ultralight volcanic mineral, etc. All these components are paramagnetic.
Pyramidal Houses (or any pyramid construction) of six or more meters by side, must have an effect control grid. This device already existed in the ancient pyramids. However, today there are only the hollows (underground chambers) that partially perform the function of the effect control, no longer having the metallic electronic part; they do so in a fixed and partial way.
Some incorrect information circulating the internet, speaks of the pyramids having an "anti-pyramid," real, material, inverted with the same size as the visible pyramid. This assumption is wrong, and we can verify it in many of the pyramids of Egypt, of which only ruins remain, since there are excavations in its surroundings and the underground chambers (now outdoors, as in "the one of Diodofre" or " Diodefre," in Abou Rawash), being able to see the natural mother rock. It can also be observed in almost all the pyramids, that placed blocks don't surround the underground chambers, but that it's a crude excavation. There are no such underground anti-pyramids.
The effect of Antipyramide can be verified, but it's a projection generated by the magnetic field of the pyramid itself, it only forms in the existing hollow, and it won't develop if there is enough ferromagnetic or diamagnetic in the soil. In any pyramid, copper or iron wires is enough to deflect or dissolve the antipyramid. Even in a Pyramid House that isn't well built, such as José Martinello in Criciúma, Santa Catarina, Brazil, no negative effects, but quite the opposite, except for some decompositions to some visitors, because it has a lot of iron and no CES (Control Effects System). In the Pyramidal House of Piramicasa, that doesn't happen, because it's completely paramagnetic, and it has that device, which we had to develop even long before we knew the underground chambers of the Great Pyramids.
In the well-built Pyramid House (I've contributed information to engineers and architects in various buildings in America, such as the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas and some forty houses), with the right materials, correctly oriented and with its effects control system, as any of our pyramids (what we call Perfect Pyramid), the results are as follow:
a) NOTHING DECAYS IN A FUNCTIONAL PYRAMID
- There's no decaying process within the PyramidHouse, and if rotting matter is introduced, the process stops, produced by the following relation of concatenated effects:
- Acceleration of the magnetic field, with a tendency to negativize forces in the vortex.
- Elimination of free radicals and any protomolecule not included in a functional material structure.
- Molecular restructuring of water to its optimal pentameral form (5 [H 2 O]) and after, all the exposed matter.
- The delay of any oxidative process not determined by natural organic functions. Only minimal, fair and proper oxidations of the natural organic pattern take place, such as digestion, gas exchange and all organic processes of animals and humans, as well as chemical conversions, photosynthesis and all-natural processes in vegetables.
b) EVERYTHING VITALIZES IN A PARAMAGNETIC PYRAMID
With the quantum completeness by the accumulation of neutrinos, the molecules become less vulnerable to any harmful action. We can add to the lack of entropic oxidation, the molecular resistance to any attack. Extrapolating this to the organism -vegetal, animal or human- we have a "revitalizing" effect.
c) CELLS LIVE LONGER IN A PARAMAGNETIC PYRAMID ENVIRONMENT
While the antipyramid requires precautions to prevent the SOL-GEL (Solid-Gelatinous alternation of the cytoplasm,) being interfered until inhibited; inside the Perfect Pyramid, such SOL-GEL cycle slows down as the molecules are restructured, but never inhibited. Such delay without interference is what makes cells live longer and in better conditions.
If it's a Perfect Pyramid, won't be energy overload, because although it's cumulative, it's also distributive. The pyramidal field formes by interaction with the Earth's magnetic field, it has a charge limit. A Perfect Pyramid can achieve very high rates of UB (Bovis Units), but don't confuse quantity with quality. A pyramid correctly constructed will reach between 11,000 and 18,000 UB (a normal Pyramidbed), or up to 30,000 UB if it's closed like the Hercules, or up to 300,000 UB if it's a Pyramidhouse, like almost all existing ones. But those measures that scare the uninformed in terms of molecular dispersion corresponds to diamagnetics (silver, copper, gold, bismuth, lead, etc.) or ferromagnetics such as iron, nickel and cobalt. In a completely paramagnetic pyramid, that's not only not "dangerous," but quite the opposite.
Piramicasa Gabriel Silva
Buying a pyramid is not an expense, but one of the best investments in life. The purchase of our service of "advice and material contribution for pyramids" is secure and guaranteed. For us, the diffusion and use of pyramids is a work of conscience. We would like to live in a world where there is no need to "sell" our service.
The manufacture of high-quality pyramids requires expensive industrial processes; the materials have been a challenge for our team. The manufacture of economic pyramids is limited only to those made out of wood. However, they require much more weight to produce the same results as high purity aluminum. The construction of pyramids is a technical and medical responsibility.
The correctly built pyramid has these characteristics: Antirheumatic, myorelaxant, antibacterial (bacteriostatic, doesn't damage the intestinal flora), anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, sedative and all that without side effects. But a pyramid containing ferromagnetic or diamagnetic materials (even those of poor quality aluminum) is a risk that Piramicasa will never take. That's why we CERTIFY in writing the quality of our products.